- – Refined Gum Turpentine is a colourless solvent distilled from pine sap.
- – It is used to thin oil paint and to clean various printmaking tools of oil-based ink.
- – It generally speeds the drying time of oil paint and thus is especially useful for underpainting.
- – Paints mixed with this Turpentine will dry slightly matte.
- – Try and store in darkness, as direct sunlight causes turpentine to cloud.
- – Use in well-ventilated space.
- – Keep away from heat and flame
- – Turpentine is a volatile and toxic material; please exercise due caution when using this product.
Refined Gum Turpentine is a colourless solvent distilled from pine sap. It is used to thin oil paint and to clean various printmaking tools of oil-based ink
Find a Stockist
View Online Retailers offering Worldwide Shipping or search by city or postal code to find retailers who carry Michael Harding Artist Materials available for purchase in-store. Results will include Online Shopping options, addresses, opening hours and directions.
If there is not a retailer in your area, the results will show you the closest MH Retailers to your location. You can also select shipping preferences from the drop-down menu found next to the search bar.
Distance Range Radius: KM