FAQ – Non-Absorbent Acrylic Primer
1. Can this primer be applied over ACM.
Yes, it is best advised to rub the ACM with a wire wool sponge before applying MH Non-Absorbent Acrylic Primer.
2. If applying over wood or linen, does there need to be any sealing used before the NAAP?
No, none is needed. The NAAP will act as a sealant.
3. Can this be applied over Oil Primed linen?
Please do not apply this over an oil primer.
4. Can it be applied over smooth gessoed panels?
No, gesso contains rabbit skin glue. Please do not use rabbit skin glue with our Non-Absorbent Acrylic Primer.
4. Can I tint it with Acrylic Paint?
Yes, within reason. Please do not over-dilute it.