- My name is Paola Marinangeli and I am an artist specialised in horses and dogs. I have started very recently to know and use your oil colours, my art material supplier (Ditta Poggi in Rome - Italy) suggested me to try your brand saying ''these are the best oil colours in the world...''. Well I want to tell you that my supplier was perfectly right, your range of oil colours is fantastic, exceptional quality, exceptional mixing power, super light and consistent, a pleasure to use and a great source of joy when realising that a painting is coming out even better than what's originally planned and hoped, thanks also to your oil colours.
- Paola Marinangeli, Arabian Horse Art, Rome.
- Love your paint! I was using Sennelier and Old Holland before I discovered your oil paint and now can't do without it.I am addicted: the luminosity I aim for in many of my works just isn't possible without your paints. Thanks!!
- Deidre But-Husaim, http://users.senet.com.au/~pixel/
- Just wanted to add my voice to what must, by now, be a chorus of thanks to you for creating the ultimate oil paint. I've been painting in oils for 3 decades, and never, NEVER, have I experienced paint like yours. I can make it do anything I want. The consistency is silky without being too "oily. I can lay down the thinnest of layers with no medium at all and still have total coverage with the opaque colours, and the desired stained-glass look with the transparent ones. I can leave thick impasto brush-strokes, which dry without wrinkling. The pigment load is the highest I have seen (including paint lines that are more expensive), without the consistency becoming that of a paste. The colour clarity is intense and miraculous. I suppose I am a passionate person. In this relatively graceless age, when I find something being beautifully made, or a service painstakingly rendered, it seems such a rare thing I feel I should make certain the craftsman or service-person knows their excellence is noticed and appreciated. So often we just forget to say, "Thank You!"
- Rebecca Neef, Cedar Creek, Texas, USA
- I just wanted to let you know that I have started using your paints after using Winsor and Newton for many years. What a difference! They are beautiful to work with. I will certainly recommend them to others when I can. Thank you.
- Michael Reid
Posts from wetcanvas.com
Please click on the article to see more